Monday, December 1, 2008

i want to build a legend with room for two..me and adanma ezegbulam(then, banu)

adanma wants a break from me. i understand.i have a dark room inside me that i seldom go to. a place so light starved that it feeds on happiness and the excess of need. such a lightforce should not be by my side. but she will be. there is the ying and she is my yang. there is the dark and she is my light. there is the wrong and she makes me right. i want to give up on her but i can not. i have to see this to the end. i have to find the end of this rainbow in her eyes, this solar system in her head, this universe in her deep heart.
truth is she is the most beautiful woman on earth, aphrodite, helen, creator and created, giver and reciever, complete by herself in God. if there is any possibility that my kids can have her dna i will take it. for her to agree to share my bloodline would be an honour i can not repay. i know i am hyping her but my God hear this girl's heartbeat and try not to be me. she is every song, every woman, every poem i know in brilliant, outer light. to have her raise my daughter to be like her and better is the focus of my romantic life.
adanma has a break from me. she may never return. she may meet some unsung prince and find love away from me. that is the risk in loving. that love might find another way to express itself, another path away from you. but she has left me richer, fuller, more ready for love.
if you know her, tell her for me that i want to share my dark room and every other room i have with her. i want to write her name in the sky. it is firmly written in my heart. i love her. tell her her stone-covered ring is bought and kept, that the alchemy grows everyday in my heart, that 1409 was the best day of my life. that i cry when i think of a world without her. tell her she is the first and last mrs blue. tell her she is my legend and there is room for her in me. when she chooses. i am waiting. for her. only her.

1 comment:

myani bukar said...

In humility we kneel to learn from your honesty...God is proud of you right now